Corporate Training (ACCT)
The Corporate Training Department provides training solutions for business and industry in the region and beyond. With offices at each of the Northern College Campus, college staff offer its expertise and knowledge to develop and deliver courses, programs and services with one primary objective: to assist corporate clients achieve maximum work performance for their employees through targeted training. Customized, online and sector specific training are offered to accommodate the needs of employers in the region.
Courses and programs range from:
- Underground Hard Rock Mining and other mining related training programs.
- Microsoft and related computer courses.
- Certified Health, Safety and Environmental Processes Programs.
- Management and Leadership Seminars.
- Truck Driving and Heavy Equipment Operator Programs.
ACCT Training Schedule
Select a training location from the map or click on a campus location from the links below. Please note that only Porcupine, Kirkland Lake and Haileybury are available at this time.