Did You Get Your Admissions 2013 - 2014 Package?
Admissions - How to Apply
• To apply online visit: www.ontariocolleges.ca or to apply by telephone: 1.888.892.2228
If there are more qualified applicants than spaces available in a given program, selection of those to be offered admission shall be made based on specific academic requirements, grades, testing and other criteria as determined by the College, respecting the equal consideration date.
Confirming Your Offer of Admission
You must confirm your acceptance on or before May 1, 2013. If you receive this package after May 1, 2013, please refer to the confirmation deadline noted in your offer of admission letter. An offer of admission does not guarantee you a seat in the program. To hold your program seat, you must confirm your offer of admission by the date specified and achieve any outstanding academic admission requirements by July 31, 2013.
How do I confirm my offer online?
• Go to the Ontario Colleges website at ontariocolleges.ca
• Login using your USERNAME and PASSWORD
• Click on the VIEW OFFERS tab
• Click the CONFIRM button in the left column for the offer you wish to accept
How do I confirm my offer by telephone?
• Call Ontario Colleges at 1.888.892.2228
• Make sure you have your OCAS number available
When and How to Pay Your Fees
Reminder: tuition fee deposit deadline is June 17, 2013.
If a minimum tuition fee deposit is not paid by the June 17th deadline you may forfeit your seat in the program. For offer of admission packages received after June 17, 2013, your tuition fee deposit deadline is the same as the confirmation date stated in your offer of admission letter. Please contact the campus you will be attending when submitting your tuition fee payment.
For students studying at a distance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705.235.3211 ext. 2409.
How do I make a tuition fee payment?
• In person: visit the Student Services department at your campus between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., pay by cash, cheque, VISA, MasterCard, debit card, or money order
• Phone: pay by VISA or MasterCard
• Fax: pay by VISA or MasterCard
• Mail: send cheque or money order (payable to Northern College) to the campus you will be attending with your OCAS number clearly noted – ensure that your payment arrives by June 17, 2013
Important Information for Sponsored Students
Applicants who are being sponsored by a third party and/or government agency must provide a letter verifying the sponsorship to the Student Services department at the campus you will be attending by June 17, 2013, or as indicated in your offer of admission letter.