Duration – 1 day
What CRM Is and Who It Serves
Next, participants will look at different types of CRM programs and the needs they can serve.
Checklist for Success
This session will explore evaluation metrics and privacy issues.
Requirement Driven Product Selection
During this session, participants will look at the Requirement Driven Product Selection process. This process requires defining the business need (or pain or problem, depending on the issue), deciding which functions are needed to meet the requirements, and then defining the products that support the selection.
Considerations in Tool Selection
This session will look at ways to narrow the scope of your field and to get the right people to move your CRM program along.
Strategies for Customer Retention
Next, participants will explore ways to retain customers through a large group discussion.
Building the Future
During this session, participants will explore the four pillars of CRM and how they can use them to help others embrace the CRM plan.
Homegrown vs. Application Service Provider
Participants will look at the advantages and disadvantages of developing a program in-house versus using an Application Service Provider.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line
• Analyze the different components of a CRM plan
• Develop a checklist for readiness and success in CRM
• Describe how CRM creates value for organizations and customers
• Consider developmental roles that have the greatest impact on CRM
Target Audience – everyone
Tel: 705-235-3211 ext. 2270