Distance Learning with Northern College means that you can learn from where you are today and develop the skills for where you want to be tomorrow. We offer various modes of delivery including correspondence, video and web-based courses.
- A range of certificate and diploma courses and programs are available through correspondence, online or blended delivery
- Flexible options to meet your needs
- Tutor and faculty support
- Study independently from home or at one of more than 94 Contact North/Contact Nord sites located conveniently throughout Ontario, including Northern College campuses
- Study online through OntarioLearn, a network of community Colleges that develops and delivers
- hundreds of web-based certificate and diploma courses and programs
Video courses enable students at any of our four campuses to be in the same class, with the instructor teaching from one of the campuses. Northern also offers video systems that allow students who live in various Northern Ontario communities to attend school without leaving their communities.
Business Administration – General
Business – Accounting
Business – General
Child and Adolescent Mental Health
General Arts and Science
Human Resource Management Certificate
Leadership Development Series
Mining Engineering Technician
For more information about Distance Learning options, contact:
Kirkland Lake Campus: 705-567-9291
Online Courses and Training
Northern Training Division provides two resources for online training.
E-Learning training option provides a variety of worker health, safety and awareness courses including WHMIS.