Duration 1 day
• An understanding of the human resources management framework.
• The challenges of CPOs and HR Managers in developing their organizations
• How to develop strategies, initiatives and programs to introduce and sustain competitive HR advantage in organizations
• Management best practices, tools and models to implement an effective HRM system
• The value of strategic Human Resources management in business performance with focus on organization design, change and development
• An appreciation of the human capital as a critical role in firm’s viability in the knowledge economy
• The ability to handle contentious situations (i.e. difficult conversations, progressive discipline)
• Strategies and techniques to retain current employees and to recruit new talent
• Knowledge to analyze and assess the human resources flow (HRF) of their organization
• New and/or current supervisors and managers as well as those who work in Human Resources, would benefit from this course.
Tel: 705-235-3211 ext. 2270