Youth Job Connection
This is a new employment Ontario initiative for unemployed youth aged 15-19.
Who is Eligible?
- Youth and young adults (15-29)
- Unemployed and underemployed
- Not in full time education or training
- Resident of Ontario
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Some exceptions apply
You Will Receive
- Paid pre-employment training to promote job readiness (60-90 hours)
- Job search skills
- Life skills
- Career exploration and development
- Mentoring services
- Transition supports to employment or education