Program Title – Heavy Equipment Techniques
Ontario College Certificate or Level 1 Apprenticeship upon completion of placement
Bring Your Own Device
The BYOD initiative allows you to have access to tools and resources. Review BYOD information prior to the start of your program to ensure you have a system that meets requirements.
- Tuition and Fees Second Career Career Coach
Program codes are for September intakes except those that are indicated differently.
NORT – T093 (PC) Timmins Campus
This program can help you identify basic heavy duty equipment power system problems, inspect and test basic heavy duty equipment components and systems, and use a variety of test equipment and schematics to support heavy duty equipment operation and maintenance. This program provides a basis for you to:
• Develop desirable work attitudes and a keen sense of responsibility, particularly with regard to personal safety.
• Acquire sound theoretical training to meet the challenges of today’s increasingly complex work environments.
• Reinforce fundamental skills of the trade through exposure to practical applications.
• Develop high standards of craftsmanship, problem solving skills and personal pride in your trade.