Flywire and ICICI Bank Transfer
International education payments made easy with a completely digital payment experience for Indian students who have an ICICI Bank account. For more information from Flywire, please read the document How to Make an ICICI Bank Transfer through the Flywire Platform.
Make an International Payment – Flywire
Northern College accepts international payments through our international payment portal powered by Flywire. This portal allows you to save on bank fees and exchange rates and track your payment online from start to finish.
Make payments for application fees and admissions deposit at Flywire.
- Select “Application Fees” to pay the $100 application fee via the OCAS International
Application Service (IAS) Applicant Portal. Please note, this fee is paid to OCAS International
- Select “Admission Deposit” to pay your first year tuition fee required by your Letter of
Acceptance (LOA) and get your payment receipt for visa application.
- Select your country of origin and preferred payment method.
- Enter your payment details and receive instructions on how to complete the payment process
- Track the progress of your payment anytime online. Receive email and text alerts each step of the way including when your payment reaches Northern College.