Duration: 2 Days (8 am to 4 pm)
Training Dates: February 26 & 27, 2018
Cost: $431.30 + HST. Cost includes course material, college certificate, breakfast and lunch vouchers.
Download the NTD Registration Form
- The difference between leadership and management and how both are essential to being a successful manager/supervisor.
- Most recent theories, approaches, and practices of leadership and management.
- The definition and impact of an organizational psychological contract.
- The meaning of decision-making and decision-making traps.
- The three main components of communication and the art of practising effective communication in the workplace.
- Skills on how to foster high performance teams.
- Concepts pertaining to strategic management and workplace wellness.
- How to harness individual ability to be a value-based, conscious, and purpose-driven leader.
- Basic and advanced skills on how to manage people effectively.
- How to make a positive difference in the workplace through individual talents, skills, and capabilities.
- Gain support from business leaders.
- Determine both future and current talent needs for your organization.
- Create a plan for the future.
Participants will gain:
- An appreciation of why effective communication is critical in the workplace.
- More confidence and competence in building relationships in the workplace.
- A better understanding of whom they are as leaders and managers as well as their preferred leadership and management styles.
- The value of making good decisions and a greater awareness of possible traps they may encounter in decision-making.
- Greater understanding of the importance of assessing and developing teams to outstanding levels of performance.
- The tools to maximize the unique talents and strengths of team members.
For more information, please contact 705-235-3211 ext. 2202 or email@example.com.