Success for all through learning and partnerships.
Excelling in quality, accessible education through innovative programs, services and partnerships, for the benefit of our northern communities.
Your College. Your community.
- Learning for success
- Career opportunities through innovative education and transferable skills
- Practical, hands-on experiences
- Value for your investment
- Support for lifelong learning
- A healthy, adaptive and progressive organizational culture
At Northern College we:
- Are open, consultative and accountable
- Act with personal responsibility and integrity
- Pursue collaborative partnerships and entrepreneurial opportunities to better serve all of our communities
- Foster and encourage a safe, caring and respectful organizational culture
- Support, nurture and celebrate the contributions and accomplishments of learners and employees
- Respond to the choices and directions of Indigenous peoples
- Establish an organizational culture that reflects the diversity of our communities
- Engage in applied research in the pursuit of northern development and continuous improvement
- Connect our learners and communities through the application of accessible and innovative technology
- Practice ethical decision making that engenders trust while safeguarding the College and individuals
- Use our natural and built environments observing conservation and sustainable practices
- Enhance the quality and access to college education through global initiatives