When to Apply
It is recommended to apply for a program approximately 8 months before the program start date. Due to Study Permit application times, Northern College does not accept applications after the dates listed below. Exceptions maybe applied for citizens from one of the below countries currently studying in Canada.
Brazil – 13 weeks prior to the start date
India – 8 weeks prior to the start date
Nigeria – 17 weeks before the start date
Philippines – 10 weeks before the start date
Russia 8 – weeks prior to the start date
Vietnam 9 – weeks before the start date
How to Apply
We are a Designated Learning Institution and our DLI# is O19315830082.
- Visit the Ontario College Application Service (OCAS) to submit an application.
- All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable $95.00 fee.
- Northern College receives applications within 48 hours upon payment of application fee.
- During the application process, students will be required to submit supporting documentation such as secondary and/or post-secondary transcripts assessed by the International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS).
- Applicants will also be required to send Proof of English Proficiency ie. International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score sheet, directly to the college.
Applicants have the option to apply via the Northern College website application.
- To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- There is a $100 non-refundable application fee payable by credit card or wire transfer.
Tuition and Fees
2017 – 2018 Academic Calendar