Shawna Mehagan – Beats Pill by Dr. Dre – Bluetooth Speaker
Patrick Morissette – iPad Mini – 16GB
William Church – Monster Adidas Bluetooth Headphones – Black
Katie Thompson – Monster Adidas Bluetooth Headphones – White
Jenna Riddell – iPod Touch 32GB
Alyssa Beaton – iPod Touch – 32GB
Valerie Johnston-Emmerson – Pebble Smart Watch for Android and iPhone
Dale Porter – Pebble Smart Watch for Android and iPhone
Rules & Regulations
1. To enter and qualify confirm your offer to Northern College by by 23:59 (11:59 p.m. EST), April 30th, 2016. CONTEST CLOSES: 23:59 (11:59 p.m. EST) April 30th, 2016.
Eight prizes will be awarded.
• Pebble Smart Watch (2) for iPhone and Android
• iPod Touch (2) 32GB
• iPad Mini (1) 16GB
• Beats Pill by Dr. Dre, Bluetooth Speaker (1) in Blue
• Monster/Adidas Bluetooth Headphones (1) in White, (1) in Black
2. Prizes: There will be eight (8) prizes to be won. In no particular order: Two (2) Pebble Smart Watches, two (2) iPod Touches (32GB), one (1) iPad Mini (16GB), one (1) Beats Pill by Dr. Dre (Blue), two (2) Monster/Adidas Bluetooth Headphones (in white and in black). Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded, and are not transferable. Only one prize will be awarded per contest winner. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received by the contest closing date.
3. Selection Process: All selections will be made at random from among all eligible entries received by the contest closing date. The draw will be held in South Porcupine, Ontario, at noon on May 2nd, 2016. Selected entrants will be contacted by phone or email.
Up to three attempts to contact a potential winner will be made. After three unsuccessful attempts have been made to contact the potential winner within 5 business days, another name will be drawn. This process will be repeated until all prizes have been awarded. To win, selected entrants must first have completed a written declaration confirming compliance with the contest rules and have correctly answered a time-limited, skill-testing mathematical question to be administered by phone at a prearranged time. The selected entrant’s enrolment and registration into their chosen college program will be verified by OCAS Application Services, Inc. (OCAS) prior to awarding any prize.
4. No correspondence will be entered into except with potential winners. Northern College accepts no liability for printing errors in material distributed for this contest.
5. All decisions of the independent judging organization are final. Prizes will be awarded and delivered to the confirmed winners by Northern College. All entries become the property of Northern College. No responsibility will be taken for entries lost, misdirected or delayed. Winners will be required to release Northern College and its agencies and representatives from liability with respect to the contest and the prize.
6. By entering, the winners, if requested, agree to have his/her names and photographs used without compensation for advertising purposes related to this contest.
7. The contest is open to all residents of Ontario who have a current (2016-2017) paid application on file with ontariocolleges.ca, and have enrolled and registered into the program of their choice at one of Ontario’s publicly funded colleges, except employees of OCAS, Colleges Ontario, their associated companies and agents and members of their immediate families living in the same household.
8. An entrant under the age of majority in his/her province of residence must have a parent or legal guardian consent to his/her participation. Northern College has the right at any time, and in their sole discretion to request proof of identification and parental consent for any entrant. Proof of identification and parental consent must be provided upon request. If a parent or legal guardian does not provide consent, the entry will be disqualified. The contact information collected by Northern College with your entry will only be used to award the contest prizes and for purposes. Northern College will not use this personal information for any other reason and will not otherwise disclose this personal information to any other party.
9. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal and local laws and regulations.