Eligible Programs for the $1000 Proud to be Northern Entrance Award
2 and 3-year Diploma programs
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN)
Welder Fitter Technician
Registration deposits can be made online, at a Bank or Financial Institution.
• For domestic applicants only, enrolled full-time.
• $1000 if conﬁrmed and deposit paid before June 1, 2020.
• Eligible students who make their non-refundable $250 registration deposit by June 1, 2020 will be required to pay their remaining first semester tuition fees by semester start date. The $1000 Proud to be Northern Bursary will be applied towards second semester tuition fees, with the remainder to be paid by the student.
• Will be applied to student account after day 10 of the second semester.
• If student is deemed as part-time, or as withdrawn formally (documentation completed) or informally (no attendance, no appropriate documentation or communication) any time during ﬁrst semester or second semester, regular full fees are due; the entrance award is forfeited.
• Only one such award per person, a subsequent program enrolment does not qualify.
How Do I Conﬁrm My Offer Online?
• Conﬁrm your offer to Northern College by June 1.
• Go to Ontario Colleges.
• Login using your username and password.
• Click on the View Offers tab.
• Select the offer of admission you wish to accept, and click CONFIRM.
How Do I Pay?
Pay Online at Northern College – Easiest Method Go to mynorthern.ca.
Login with your username and password located on your Offer of Admission. Select MyAccount located on the left and start the process.
Pay at a Canadian Bank or Financial Institution payment made at your bank will take approximately 5 days to be send to Northern. These payments are available at the 5 major banks: CIBC, BMO, RBC, Scotia, and TD.