Eligible Programs for the $1000 Proud to be Northern Entrance Award
2 and 3-year Diploma programs
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN)
Welder Fitter Technician
Registration deposits can be made online, at a Bank or Financial Institution.
• For domestic applicants only, enrolled full-time.
• $1000 if conﬁrmed and deposit paid before April 5, 2021.
• Eligible students who make their non-refundable $250 registration deposit by April 5, 2021. will be required to pay their remaining first semester tuition fees by semester start date. The $1000 Proud to be Northern Bursary will be applied towards second semester tuition fees, with the remainder to be paid by the student.
• Will be applied to student account after day 10 of the second semester.
• If student is deemed as part-time, or as withdrawn formally (documentation completed) or informally (no attendance, no appropriate documentation or communication) any time during ﬁrst semester or second semester, regular full fees are due; the entrance award is forfeited.
• Only one such award per person, a subsequent program enrolment does not qualify.
How Do I Conﬁrm My Offer Online?
• Conﬁrm your offer to Northern College by April 5.
• Go to Ontario Colleges.
• Login using your username and password.
• Click on the View Offers tab.
• Select the offer of admission you wish to accept, and click CONFIRM.
How Do I Pay?
Pay Online at Northern College – Easiest Method Go to mynorthern.ca.
Login with your username and password located on your Offer of Admission. Select MyAccount located on the left and start the process.
Pay at a Canadian Bank or Financial Institution payment made at your bank will take approximately 5 days to be send to Northern. These payments are available at the 5 major banks: CIBC, BMO, RBC, Scotia, and TD.
We acknowledge the lands of the Ojibway, Cree, Algonquin and Metis Peoples that our campuses occupy. The First Nation communities now located on these lands include Beaverhouse, Flying Post, Wahgoshig, Taykwa Tagamou, Mattagami, Matachewan, Temagami, Timiskaming, Moose Cree, Fort Albany, Kashechewan, Attawapiskat and Weenusk.