Kirkland Lake Campus will not be hosting an Open House on April 7.
However, you can Book a Tour at the Kirkland Lake Campus.
This is a free program available at all campus locations. This is the ideal choice for small to large groups. Tours take place in the morning or afternoon. Have something specific your group wants to see or do? Customized options are available.
• For individuals or groups of people
• Ideal for high school groups
• Tour campus facilities and services
• See labs and workshops
- Annual Homecoming Week showcasing Canada’s music scene
- The International Institute for Welding (IIW) is recognized in 56 countries
- More than 40 NHLers have come from Kirkland Lake
- Home of the World’s Largest Free-Standing Puck, built by our welding students
- An 18 day Winter Carnival
The School of Welding Engineering Technology at the Kirkland Lake Campus continues to build on its international reputation as a leader in the field of welding education and training. We were the first in North America to become an authorized training body for the International Institute of Welding (IIW). The campus also offers programs such as Environmental Technician, Early Childhood Education, Practical Nursing, Massage Therapy, Police Foundations, and a range of Business programs.
Kirkland Lake is located in the heart of Northeastern Ontario. The community has hosted festivals and concerts featuring award-winning bands and artists. Kirkland Lake knows how to entertain. The community’s largest festival of the year, Winter Carnival, is so jam-packed with excitement that it was recently declared one of Ontario’s Top 100 Festivals by Festivals and Events Ontario. The community is home to active hockey, soccer, baseball and figure skating leagues, providing year-round sports entertainment. Fans of non-competitive athletics will also feel right at home, with access to the beaches of Crystal Lake and the campgrounds of Esker Lakes Provincial Park.