Porcupine (Timmins) Accommodations
Whether you are a visitor to Timmins, a co-op summer student working in the area, a learner enrolled in a course, or a conference host or participant, you are sure to enjoy our clean, safe and comfortable facilities.
The Porcupine Residence features:
103 single rooms
4 double rooms
Each room includes:
• private washroom with shower
• desk, chair, lamp
• closet and drawers
• connections for telephone, cable tv
• internet available
Living in the Porcupine Residence, you will also have access to many extras like:
• a large and bright common kitchen with five cooking stations (microwave, countertop stoves and ovens)
• food lockers
• coin-operated laundry
• mail boxes
• television lounges with cable programming
• games room
• on-campus computer room
• on-campus athletic facilities (saunas, weight training facility, squash/racquet
• ball courts, cardiovascular equipment, etc.)
• nature trails around Porcupine Lake
• Bleacher’s Pub, the on-campus, licensed lounge
• a mall located across from the Residence (grocery store, bank,restaurant, discount store, hair salon and other small shops)
Interested in staying in residence at the Porcupine Campus? Download the application form.
Summer Tenant Application Download the application form.
Policies & Procedures Manual Download the manual.