Transitioning Students with Disabilities into Post-Secondary Education
Timmins Campus: August 27 – 29
Kirkland Lake Campus: August 27 – 29
What are the Benefits?
- Find your way around the college
- Get help with the “have-to” paperwork
- Identify “must know” important dates
- Focus on things that are important to know when you’re enrolled in college and have a disability
- Connect with the people who can help you for as long as you’re at college
- PS101 is a good opportunity for you to meet people who are trying to navigate their way through college with disabilities
How to Register
Select the campus location. You can register online or download a PDF document that can be filled in and submitted via email, fax or in person.
For more information, please contact:
Kirkland Lake Campus
Tel: 705-567-9291 ext. 3625
Tel: 705-235-3211 ext. 2237 or 705-235-3211 ext. 2272