50th Anniversary Early Confirmation Contest (Stars & Thunder 2017)
1. To enter and qualify confirm your offer to Northern College by 23:59 (11:59 p.m. EST), May 1st, 2017. CONTEST CLOSES: 23:59 (11:59 p.m. EST) May 1st, 2017.
3 prizes will be awarded:
• Pair of all week general admission festival passes to Stars and Thunder 2017 (1)
• Pair of individual day festival passes for day 4 (June 27) to Stars and Thunder 2017 (1)
• Pair of individual day festival passes for day 5 (June 28) to Stars and Thunder 2017 (1)
2. Prizes: There will be three (3) prizes to be won. In no particular order: one (1) pair of all week general admission festival passes to Stars and Thunder 2017, one (1) pair of individual day festival passes for day 4 (June 27) to Stars and Thunder 2017, and one (1) pair of individual day festival passes for day 5 (June 28) to Stars and Thunder 2017. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded, and are not transferable. Only one prize will be awarded per contest winner. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received by the contest closing date.
3. Selection Process: All selections will be made at random from among all eligible entries received by the contest closing date. The draw will be held in South Porcupine, Ontario, at noon on May 2nd, 2017. Selected entrants will be contacted by phone or email.
Up to three attempts to contact a potential winner will be made. After three unsuccessful attempts have been made to contact the potential winner within 5 business days, another name will be drawn. This process will be repeated until all prizes have been awarded. To win, selected entrants must first have completed a written declaration confirming compliance with the contest rules and have correctly answered a time-limited, skill-testing mathematical question to be administered by phone at a prearranged time. The selected entrant’s enrolment and registration into their chosen college program will be verified by OCAS Application Services, Inc. (OCAS) prior to awarding any prize.
4. No correspondence will be entered into except with potential winners. Northern College accepts no liability for printing errors in material distributed for this contest.
5. All decisions of the independent judging organization are final. Prizes will be awarded and delivered to the confirmed winners by Northern College. All entries become the property of Northern College. No responsibility will be taken for entries lost, misdirected or delayed. Winners will be required to release Northern College and its agencies and representatives from liability with respect to the contest and the prize.
6. By entering, the winners, if requested, agree to have his/her names and photographs used without compensation for advertising purposes related to this contest.
7. The contest is open to all residents of Ontario who have a current (2017-2018) paid application on file with ontariocolleges.ca, and have confirmed the program of their choice at Northern College, a publicly funded college, except employees of OCAS, Colleges Ontario, their associated companies and agents and members of their immediate families living in the same household.
8. An entrant under the age of majority in his/her province of residence must have a parent or legal guardian consent to his/her participation. Northern College has the right at any time, and in their sole discretion to request proof of identification and parental consent for any entrant. Proof of identification and parental consent must be provided upon request. If a parent or legal guardian does not provide consent, the entry will be disqualified. The contact information collected by Northern College with your entry will only be used to award the contest prizes and for purposes. Northern College will not use this personal information for any other reason and will not otherwise disclose this personal information to any other party.
9. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal and local laws and regulations.