The goal of Student Academic Success Services is to encourage student success by promoting early intervention strategies to all on-campus students and distance learners. Student Academic Success Advisors also explore opportunities to provide outreach services to potential students in partnership with our Recruitment department. Transition supports including Computer Boot Camps, Summer Orientation are in place to help students prepare for college life and their academic program. We provide the students with the answers/support they need to succeed!
Advisors are available to offer academic and personal guidance. They will support students who believe they could benefit from having some additional support. If you feel you are struggling with keeping on track, feeling overwhelmed or just need additional information, the Student Success Advisor will be there to assist.
- Advising in a comfortable atmosphere where you can ask questions in confidence about your personal or academic pathway
- Free workshops (academic or personal development)
- Boot camps
- Peer Mentoring Program
- Lunch and Learn Opportunities
- Social Activities
- Supports and Guidance (Where do I go from here?)
- Study tips and other academic resources
- Referrals to campus and community services
- Haileybury Campus
Tel: 705-672-3376 ext. 8843
- Kirkland lake Campus
Tel: 705-567-9291 ext. 3770