Duration: 1 Day (8 am to 4 pm)
Training Dates: March 8, 2018
Cost: $240.00 +HST. Cost includes course material, college certificate, breakfast and lunch vouchers.
Download the NTD Registration Form
- Understand the reasons and causes of challenging behaviour.
- Recognize the different behaviour types, how they make you feel and how to deal with them effectively.
- Learn different techniques, tips, and strategies to deal with difficult people.
- Identify the manager/supervisor’s role in managing conflict and proactively moving difficult situations forward.
- Identify the best strategies to work better with almost everyone.
- Learn how to create an effective working environment.
- Gain a greater and more holistic understanding of conflict.
- Increase confidence and competence in managing conflict.
For more information, please contact 705-235-3211 ext. 2202 or email@example.com.