Duration: 1 day
Date: November 22, 2018
Time: 8am to 4pm
Location: Timmins Campus
Download the NTD Registration Form
Instructor will be on site at the Timmins Campus, however this course is available by video conference at all our other campus locations with a minimum of 2-3 participants per site for ease of group activities.
Improve your customer focus and develop customer culture in your organization. The Effective Customer Service course teaches professionals critical skills in the areas of professionalism, communication effectiveness, service recovery techniques, and stress management principles. Research confirms that when personnel are properly trained and demonstrate professional customer service skills, it can significantly improve customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention as well as profits.
This course provides best practices and guidelines for providing excellent customer service that will enable professionals to build, maintain, and increase a loyal customer base all the while building life-long customer relationships.
- Identify who is the customer (internal/external) and their role.
- Recognize the importance of establishing a holistic positive attitude.
- Learn how to provide effective and successful customer service via different mediums (i.e. in person, over the phone, electronically).
- Identify de-escalation and problem-solving techniques.
- Learn how to use appropriate language along with sound conversation and communication skills (i.e., pace, pitch, and cadence).
- Learn how to hear and meet the needs of the customer.
- Learn how to recover difficult, dissatisfied, and angry customers
- Gain a better understanding of the customer (i.e., insight regarding the unique needs of each customer and ensuring the right approach is utilized).
- Increase confidence and competence in meeting customer’s needs (i.e., attuned to the customer’s body language, tone, request).
- Understand why first impressions count and how such impacts professional relationships.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: 705-235-3211 ext. 2202