Organizations face increasing health, safety and environmental (HSE) risks and liabilities. This workshop was developed to help build HSE competencies for persons assigned front line leadership roles in private or public organizations managers, supervisors, HSE professionals and members of Health and Safety Committees).
This workshop will provide you with an improved understanding about best practices in HSE leadership. It will assist your organization reduce workplace injuries / losses, improve overall HSE performance, reduce legal exposure and achieve improved financial returns.
- What is your organizations HSE culture?
- Influencing safe and responsible behaviour
- Understanding responsibility perspectives: (Sustainability / Corporate Social Responsibility / Internal Responsibility System / Due Diligence) Competency development / building a learning organization
- Addressing the accountability gap
- Developing effective two-way communications
- Establishing a risk-aware workforce
- Mechanisms for addressing change
- Addressing the root cause of incidents
- Applying systems leadership principles
- Implementing a HSE Management System
For more information, please contact: