Program Length: 2 days
Duration: 2 days (8am to 4pm)
Training dates: April 18 & 19, 2018
Cost: $375.00 +HST
Cost includes course material, college certificate, breakfast and lunch vouchers.
Download the NTD Registration Form
Creating and managing a workbook using basic formulae and charts.
• Excel basics
• Creating and understand the components of a workbook
• Entering, selecting and deleting data
• Managing rows, columns and cells
• Cell references and basic formulae and functions
• Sort and filter functions
• Using timesaving tools (autofill, flashfill, etc)
• Formatting text, data, workbook
• Inserting art and objects
• Charts, pivot tables, slicers and timelines
• Reviewing, printing and sharing a workbook
• Customizing the interface
The program is broken into 12 separate modules with hands on practice exercises in each module.