Duration: 1 Day
- Identify the four simple yet best practice approaches that assist organizations to bring new energy and commitment to their work as well as build a supportive work environment.
- Explore and learn concepts to develop a road map for positive cultural change within their organization.
- Assist and enable their respective organizations to adopt remarkable practices that profoundly improve morale, as well as internal and client relationships.
- Learn how to enhance personnel effectiveness, accountability, and productivity while improving customer satisfaction.
- Improve teamwork through supportive attitudes and perspectives toward group initiatives.
- Empower staff by change rather than pressure.
- Return to work renewed by the possibilities of the FISH! Philosophy.
- Encourage and motivate colleagues to embrace the FISH! Philosophy.
- Understand the importance of amazing service that makes customers want to come back again and again.
- Build a culture where employees love to give their 100% best every day.
- Create and develop effective leaders who inspire and model through their examples.
- Enhance teamwork, accountability and build trust.
- Be inspired, feel alive and engaged in the work they do.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: 705-235-3211 ext. 2270