For this course, the minimum number of participants is 8 and the maximum is 18.
- Who is Generation Y and their differences as well as similarities with other generations
- Generational values, attitudes and their effects on the workplace
- How to bridge generational gaps/generations working more collaboratively
- Strategies for retaining Generation Y personnel that will impact current and future organizational success.
- A greater appreciation of generational diversity in the workplace.
- More techniques in managing the younger workforce.
- Tools to retain and align this younger workforce with the organization’s vision.
Theory, practical learning exercises and activities as well as discussions to enhance learning.
New or current supervisors and managers would benefit from this course.
Tel: 705-235-3211 ext. 2270