Duration 1 day
- An understanding of the human resources management framework.
- The challenges of CPOs and HR Managers in developing their organizations.
- How to develop strategies, initiatives and programs to introduce and sustain competitive HR advantage in organizations.
- Management best practices, tools and models to implement an effective HRM system.
- The value of strategic Human Resources management in business performance with focus on organization design, change and development.
- An appreciation of the human capital as a critical role in firm’s viability in the knowledge economy.
- The ability to handle contentious situations (i.e. difficult conversations, progressive discipline).
- Strategies and techniques to retain current employees and to recruit new talent.
- Knowledge to analyze and assess the human resources flow (HRF) of their organization
For more information, please contact: