This courses focuses on the four most common mental health disorders. Participants who take this course are well prepared to interact with confidence and competence about mental health with loved ones, friends, general public, and workplaces.
- Study and understand the signs and symptoms, risk factors, mental health and crisis first aid as well as treatment and resources for the following disorders: substance-related, anxiety and trauma-related, mood-related, and psychotic related.
- Learn what is Mental Health First Aid as well as the five basic actions of Mental Health First Aid.
- Understand the meaning of stigma and discrimination in relation to Mental Health.
- Increased awareness of signs and symptoms of the most common mental health problems.
- Decreased stigma related to mental health.
- Increased confidence interacting with individuals experiencing a mental health problem or crisis.
- Increased help actually provided to individuals in crisis or experiencing a mental health problem.
Course: GR9590 Section: 380
Registrations are now closed.Cost: $ 45.19 (Includes HST)Dates: Monday, June 22, 2020 to Monday, June 22, 2020
Time: 1:30pm – 3:30pm
Course: GR9590 Section: 382
Available seats left: 100 Cost: $ 45.19 (Includes HST)Dates: Thursday, August 13, 2020 to Thursday, August 13, 2020
Register for this Course
Time: 9:30am to 11:30am
Contact Information email@example.com