Visio is a drawing and diagramming program that helps transform concepts into a visual representation. Visio provides you with pre-defined shapes, symbols, backgrounds, and borders. Just drag and drop elements into your diagram to create a professional communication tool.
This workshop is designed for people who are new to Visio but have a good working knowledge of Windows and other Microsoft programs.
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
• Design a flowchart diagram using shapes and connectors
• Add, delete and move shapes in the diagram
• Add text to the shapes and connectors
• Format all aspects of the shapes and text including size, colour and rotation
• Add textboxes and images to the drawing page
• Add a background, title, page numbers and image that will show on single or all pages as they are added
• Add and customize a Theme for consistency throughout your document
• The resulting document will be neat and professional looking.
This course requires a minimum number of participants. Please contact us should you wish to set up a training date or would like to request further information.