Duration: 1 Day Workshop
- The basics yet key components of performance management.
- The performance management cycle and identify and explain the key stages of this cycle.
- The difference between performance management and performance appraisals.
- The purpose and strategies behind performance appraisals.
- Different performance appraisal techniques that can be used by organizations.
- How to plan and prioritize their time between A, B and C star performers.
- How to identify the hidden, silent superstars on their team and tap into employee potential.
- The root causes of poor performance (and acting swiftly in addressing them).
- Gain a greater and more holistic understanding of performance management in order to develop skills and best practices that will encourage and welcome performance excellence.
- Be capable of creating an environment where individuals and teams can thrive.
- Enhance confidence and competence in managing overall performance that impacts the organization’s success in meeting corporate goals.
Target Audience: New and/or current front line staff and management would benefit from this course.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 705-235-3211 ext. 2270