Duration: 2-day Course (14 hours)
For companies who need to be invoiced, please complete the NTD Registration Form.
This course is available by video conference at all our campus locations in Haileybury, Kirkland Lake and Moosonee with a minimum 2-3 participants per site. Instructor will be on site in Timmins. Please contact us to request.
Whether implementing a new program in the workplace or planning a holiday party for forty people, there is no doubt that projects can be dreadful to control and accomplish successfully. Running a project requires knowing and implementing a number of techniques and tools in order to create an environment that leads to success. Increased productivity, reduced stress, greater confidence, team work and collaboration are only a few of the benefits of gaining control of your projects and accomplishing them successfully.
In this two-day fundamentals of project management course that includes interactive and dynamic learning, participants will learn and appreciate the project management process — from planning to execution — and gain the skills to implement project management best practices within and outside their organization.
• The essential tools and techniques required to become better project managers and build an effective project management process
• The nature of the project management process
• How to implement project management processes and develop leadership skills
• The main obstacles to effective project management and their consequences
• How to successfully plan, manage, and deliver projects
• Gain support from business leaders
• Determine both future and current talent needs for your organization
• Create a plan for the future
• Gain appreciation of having a systematic approach to managing projects in their respective organization
• Gain in-depth understanding of project management by engaging in in-class exercises, which allow them to apply the content of the workshop and relate it to their own workplace
• Have more confidence and competence in applying their newly gained knowledge and skills relating to project management upon returning to their job
For more information, please contact: email@example.com or 705-235-3211 x.1-2202