Duration: 2-day Course (14 hours)
For companies who need to be invoiced, please complete the NTD Registration Form.
Available seats left: 20
Registration deadline: Tuesday, January 28, 2020Location: Timmins CampusCost: $ 487.37 (Includes HST)Dates: Thursday, January 30, 2020 to Friday, January 31, 2020
Register for this Course
Friday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PMThursday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
This course is available by video conference at all our campus locations in Haileybury, Kirkland Lake and Moosonee with a minimum 2-3 participants per site. Instructor will be on site in Timmins. Please contact us to request.
Whether implementing a new program in the workplace or planning a holiday party for forty people, there is no doubt that projects can be dreadful to control and accomplish successfully. Running a project requires knowing and implementing a number of techniques and tools in order to create an environment that leads to success. Increased productivity, reduced stress, greater confidence, team work and collaboration are only a few of the benefits of gaining control of your projects and accomplishing them successfully.
In this two-day fundamentals of project management course that includes interactive and dynamic learning, participants will learn and appreciate the project management process — from planning to execution — and gain the skills to implement project management best practices within and outside their organization.
• The essential tools and techniques required to become better project managers and build an effective project management process
• The nature of the project management process
• How to implement project management processes and develop leadership skills
• The main obstacles to effective project management and their consequences
• How to successfully plan, manage, and deliver projects
• Gain support from business leaders
• Determine both future and current talent needs for your organization
• Create a plan for the future
• Gain appreciation of having a systematic approach to managing projects in their respective organization
• Gain in-depth understanding of project management by engaging in in-class exercises, which allow them to apply the content of the workshop and relate it to their own workplace
• Have more confidence and competence in applying their newly gained knowledge and skills relating to project management upon returning to their job
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-235-3211 x.1-2202