Duration – 1 Day
- How to write and prepare for successful, powerful and influential speeches.
- How to deliver dynamic, high energy and persuasive presentations.
- How to master influential and effective verbal and non-verbal communication techniques.
- How to improve their persuasion and connection with their audience.
- How to utilize body language, eye contact, voice, gestures, and pauses in order to keep the audience interested and intrigued.
- Gain insight on stage fright and make positive use of nervous energy
- Acquire and hold the audience’s attention.
- Understand the importance of adding those special touches to deliver a high level presentation (i.e. answering questions, encouraging discussion, humor).
- Confidently communicate and present their ideas.
- Overcome fears and speak with ease in public speaking situations.
For more information, please contact: