If you have any questions about this training option, please contact us at 705-235-3211 ext. 2270 or email@example.com.
This 2-day course was designed to bring students up to speed in their knowledge of centrifugal pumps and the systems that run them as quickly and efficiently as possible. It includes discussions on basic pump design, function and application, and was specifically created for anyone who is responsible for pump specification, installation and operating efficiency at their facility.
- Understand and apply basic pump principles
- Properly select the right pump & motor for the job
- Install, start-up and commission a pump
- Correctly align a pump and motor
- Properly maintain pumps and pump systems
- Properly operate a pump system
- Read and understand what pump gauges are saying
- Read and apply pump curve charts
- Identify and distinguish a “pump” problem from a “system” problem
- Identify, correct and avoid cavitation problems
- Prevent mechanical seal failure
- Conduct pump failure analysis so as not to repeat errors
The optional ATMT Industrial Pump Certification exam is available to be taken by participants. Ask us how!