- The meaning and history of Bill 168
- The definition of harassment
- The means to understand, identify and handle violence and harassment situations in the workplace
- How to assess risk
- How to develop clear internal policies and procedures pertaining to workplace harassment
- How to monitor and prevent workplace violence and harassment
- Employer and staff responsibilities as it relates to Bill 168 and workplace harassment
- A greater appreciation of Bill 168
- An understanding of the importance of having a workplace violence prevention program in place in their respective organizations
- Best practices in decreasing and addressing workplace harassment
- A better understanding of the impact of Bill 168/workplace harassment on various industries
- New and/or current supervisors and managers would benefit from this course.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.