This is a 1 day workshop.
Most organizations – whether from the private or public sector- rely on teams to meet strategic goals, realize project outcomes, to name a few. In today’s world, teams are nothing short of being diverse: from project teams, virtual teams, to autonomous working teams. Despite this diversity, teams within organizations are required to work well together, to compete, and to be successful in a rapidly changing business environment. More than ever before, there is great emphasis placed on team leadership, communication, conflict resolution, innovative thinking, and decision-making skills.
This 1-day training session will enable managers to lead and manage their respective teams to be high-performing, effective, and, committed to organizational goals. As the team lead, you will learn skills on how to maintain and develop cohesion among the team members as well as evaluate and present team accomplishments in terms of meeting specific goals, no matter how big or small. This training session will arm Managers of teams with the skills to create and maintain successful teams.
- Define what is a team and the stages in team development.
- Identify team members’ personalities, strengths, and weaknesses using various assessment tools.
- Eliminate hindrances to achieve team objectives.
- Develop the essential team building skills and foster a constructive and high performing climate for the team.
- How to develop and utilize factors essential to a team’s performance at work, in relationships, and in meetings.
- To identify and practice new methods of dealing with others that promotes team spirit, cooperation, and open communication.
- How to deliver and receive feedback.
- How to resolve conflict within a team setting.
- To develop simple techniques for creating cohesive work groups by recognizing and praising each other.
- How to use persuasion with team members.
- Gain a greater and more holistic understanding of what makes a strong and effective team.
- Increase confidence and competence in managing conflict and difficult conversations.
- Appreciate the value of good communication, problem solving, and persuasion skills.
- Enhance understanding and respect for different work styles of team members.
For more information, contact email@example.com or 705-235-3211 ext.2270