Transcript Requests

Official Transcript
To request an official Northern College transcript, login through the Student Portal. If there are fees owing on your account, a transcript will not be provided. Should you require assistance logging in to the Student Portal, please email or call 1-866-999-0799.

Unofficial Transcript
For current Northern College students, your unofficial transcript is available through the Student Portal. Transcripts will not be released if you have fees owing.

Laurentian University and Algoma University Students
Please contact your respective universities to request transcripts and/or diplomas. Northern College will not be able to fulfill these types of requests.

Northern College at Pures – Toronto
If you are attending Northern College at Pures – Toronto, please contact or Phone: +1 (416) 290-0200.

Important Information
If you were registered under another name ie. maiden name at the time you graduated, then the transcript will be printed with that name. If your name has been legally changed, then proof of the name change is required prior to any change being made to the student record system. The only legal documents accepted for a name change are issued through the Ministry – a birth certificate, marriage license or legal name change document.

For more information, please contact