To submit a transcript request, you must complete the Transcript Request Form and submit it to Northern College. Below are two different versions of the form. Please select the document type that works best for you:
Send the completed transcript request form to:
P.O. Box 3211
Timmins ON P4N 8R6
Former Students and Graduates
1. Complete the Transcript Request form (see above links). If you were registered under another name ie maiden name at the time you graduated, then the transcript will be printed with that name. This name must be included on the form. If your name has been legally changed, then proof of the name change is required prior to any change being made to the student record system. The only legal documents accepted for a name change are issued through the Ministry – a birth certificate, marriage license or legal name change document.
2. Birth dates are important and must be DD/MM/YY.
3. Current mailing address is critical. Please update your mailing address if you haven’t already done so.
4. Indicate on the form which mode of delivery you would like your Diploma/Certificate and/or transcript sent.
5. Ensure the transcript fee (including tax) is correct according to the schedule on the form.
6. If you require the forms immediately, please pay by Visa, MasterCard or Money Order. Any cheques sent through the mail with a Transcript Request Form will take up to two weeks to clear at the bank and must be cleared prior to any documents being released.
7. Transcripts will not be released if you have fees owing. All fees must be paid in full to the Accounts Receivable Department.
Unofficial transcripts are available via your citrix account. Official transcripts are provided at the end of the academic year.
Transcripts will not be released if you have fees owing. All fees must be paid in full to the Accounts Receivable Department.