Success for all through learning and partnerships.
Excelling in quality, accessible education through innovative programs, services and partnerships for the benefit of our northern communities.
Your college. Your community.
Guiding Principles of the Northern Educational Experience
- Learning for success.
- Career opportunities through innovative education and transferable skills.
- Practical, hands-on experiences.
- Value for your investment.
- Support for lifelong learning.
- A healthy, adaptive and progressive organizational culture.
At Northern College we:
- Are open, consultative and accountable.
- Act with personal responsibility and integrity.
- Pursue collaborative partnerships and entrepreneurial opportunities to better serve all of our communities.
- Foster and encourage a safe, caring and respectful organizational culture.
- Support, nurture and celebrate the contributions and accomplishments of learners and employees.
- Respond to the choices and directions of Indigenous peoples.
- Establish an organizational culture that reflects the diversity of our communities.
- Engage in applied research in the pursuit of northern development and continuous improvement.
- Connect our learners and communities through the innovative application of technology.