Addictions Counsellor: Requirements and Forms

You will be required to obtain a current WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System Certificate) and current resume and cover letter during the academic year.

Fieldwork placement (FWP) agencies may require additional documentation in order to begin FWP. The specific documentation will be made known to you during your academic year such as:

Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Person Sector Check Form

Health Record Form

Standard First Aid and CPR Requirements

For further assistance, please contact Admissions at 705-235-3211 ext. 2108 or toll free at 866-736-5877 or by email