This is an annual fun‐filled event organized by Northern College’s Accessibilities Services that helps promote our Awareness Day.
The goal is to increase awareness of individuals with disabilities and the struggles they may encounter with the focus on Accepting Our Differences.
- Each team consists of four members.
- Each team can be comprised of college staff, students, and representatives of various community organizations. Spouses and friends are welcome.
- Each team will be asked to perform a challenge at each station where team members will experience what daily life is like for an individual with a disability.
- Participants must be 14 years of age or older.
- $5.00 per person entry fee to cover the cost of lunch is payable at the time of registration.
Complete and return to:
Accessibility Services Northern College
Box 3211 Timmins ON P4N 8R6
or fax it 705‐235‐6892
Attention: Lucille Lachance
Schedule of Activities
9:30 am to 10:00 am – Opening Ceremonies in the Atrium
10:00 am to 12:00 pm – Wheelchair Rally
11:30 am to 12:30 pm – Wheelchair Rally participant lunch in the Quill Lounge
12:30pm to 1:00 pm – Participation Awards and Closing Ceremonies in the Cafeteria
If you have any questions, please contact: 705‐235‐3211, Ext. 2113 or firstname.lastname@example.org