WHAT IS THE EMPLOYALL PROGRAM?
The EmployAll program is specifically geared towards individuals who face barriers to employment as a result of a disability. The March of Dimes Canada, the Canadian Hearing Society and Employment Options Emploi Northern College are working together in a consortium to help individuals with disabilities secure competitive and long-term employment.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE EMPLOYALL PROGRAM?
- Individuals must self-identify as a person with a disability
- Be a resident of Ontario
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Unemployed or currently in non-competitive employment
- Individuals in the final year of their secondary or post-secondary studies (full or part-time) and who require post-graduation supports in transitioning to the labour market are also eligible for the program.
- Employed individuals who are at risk of losing their job and/or experiencing difficulty performing the essential duties of their job unless they are able to access disability-related work supports.
HOW CAN THE EMPLOYALL PROGRAM HELP JOB SEEKERS?
The EmployAll program provides a highly specialized set of services that can be customized to the needs of individuals. Given the unique needs of individual participants, the EmployAll Program can assist with:
Exploring job opportunities that meets the job seekers skills and abilities Assisting you with your job search, connecting with employers, and conducting labour market research.
Helping you to obtain the skills necessary to find work. This may include providing you with skill set training, resume writing, interview skills, customer service skills and more.
Once you secure paid employment we can provide ongoing support, to help establish long-term employment. This can include on-site job coaching, one to one support and assistive devices.
HOW CAN THE EMPLOYALL PROGRAM HELP EMPLOYERS
The EmployAll program provides a highly specialized set of services that can be customized to the needs of employers. Given the unique needs of individual participants, the EmployAll Program can assist with:
- Matching employers with suitable employees that meet the required qualifications
- Potential training subsidies for those who qualify
- Training employers on the use of assistive devices, adaptive technologies and other workplace accommodations.
- Addressing on-the-job employment issues through job coaching and retention services.
If you are currently looking for employment or if you would like to become job ready, please call 1-866-607-1336 ext. 5724 or for those who are hard of hearing or deaf please contact the (TTY) at 1-877-215-9530.