Services are available to assist you with your job search all year round. We can help you with many aspects of your job search:
- resume writing and cover letter development
- interview preparation
- Career/employ ability assessment tools – free of charge
- referrals to year round local job opportunities
- up to date job postings on our job boards and our website
Not sure how to prepare for or what to expect in a job interview? Our employment counselors can provide all sorts of great tips to help you to be successful!
Passport to Safety
Passport to Safety supports the vision that young Canadians have the power to influence the evolution of safe workplace cultures. All students are provided with the opportunity to complete at no cost.
A variety of government programs exist to help students gain valuable on the job work experience. Wage subsidy programs provide assistance to employers wishing to provide work experience to students during the summer.
- Youth Program Jobs
- Youth Job Connection
- Youth Job Connection – Summer
- Young Canada Works
- Summer Experience Program
- Ontario Rangers
Don’t forget your Social Insurance Number (SIN)! In order to be hired by an employer you will need one. Application can be made at your local Service Canada office.