When to Apply
It is recommended to apply for a program approximately 8 months before the program start date. Due to Study Permit application times, Northern College does not accept applications after the dates listed below. Exceptions may be applied for citizens from one of the below countries currently studying in Canada.
Brazil – 13 weeks prior to the start date
India – 8 weeks prior to the start date
Nigeria – 17 weeks before the start date
Philippines – 10 weeks before the start date
Russia 8 – weeks prior to the start date
Vietnam 9 – weeks before the start date
How to Apply
We are a Designated Learning Institution and our DLI# is O19315830082.Go to Ontariocolleges.ca International Application Service to submit an application.
- All applicants will be required to pay a non-refundable fee of $100.00 payable online via credit card or wire transfer. Not all programs are available for January intake. Please refer to International Programs for availability.
- Northern College will receive your application upon payment of your application fee and selection of submit on your application.
During the application process, applicants are encouraged to upload all supporting documentation directly to your application such as:
- Secondary/post-secondary transcripts assessed by the International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS)
- Proof of English Proficiency (i.e., International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score sheet
Note: please do not send any documents direct to the college. Please be advised that all the copies which are uploaded in the International OCAS system for the application assessment should be a real copy of the original documents. If they are not in English, a certified/notarized English translation should be accompanied. Once any forgery/fake documents were found, an automatic expulsion from the college will be resulted in.
The Northern College International Application service is hosted by Ontariocolleges.ca. Within the International Application Service (IAS), applicants can:
- Create new applications
- Upload supporting documentation
- Manage status updates and requests for more information
- Receive offer notifications
- Download letters of acceptance
- Receive confirmation of payment from our college
- Notify the college upon receipt of a visa/study permit and upload a copy
For applicants looking to review application, upload supporting documentation and review offer decisions etc. login here https://international.ontariocolleges.ca/applicant?referring_college=NORT