We are looking for people interested in personal growth and an opportunity to learn new skills (up-skilling). They will already have some post-secondary training/education. They may be in a leadership role, or aspire to be in a leadership role. They are proud of their work. They are people with professional training, but perhaps not in business, so they need some training to elevate their skill set. Through research conducted, these micro-credentials are the new skill-sets we believe future leaders in the municipal government sector can complete to level-up!
Skills Accelerator is a pilot project funded by Skills Catalyst Fund supported through the Ministry of Labor, Training and Skills Development. Training is online at your own pace. We have access to computers for those who require them. As part of the project students will be given access to online education training and also have real time support from our 24-hour student IT support network. Training is online at your own pace. We have access to computers for those who require them. As part of the project students will be given access to online education training and also have real time support from our 24-hour student IT support network.
Applicants most suitable for this type of training are listed here. Does this describe you?
- You may already have some training or education along with your work experience.
- You may or may not be in what you consider to be a leadership role, but you may be looking at an area of more responsibility in the future.
- You are proud of your work and are inspired to learn more for continuous improvement and growth.
- You are also probably busy, so need to work at your own pace in a way that works best for you.
- Your former training may not have been only in business, so you may want to learn more about HR and gain valuable experience on tips and tricks to keep current that can be applied immediately to your current work.
Each Micro-Credential is completely online and is work at your own pace. A recommended number of hours for each micro-credential is part of the description. The first 75 students to complete a micro-credential will receive a $50 incentive upon proof of completion.
micro-credentials and professional training options, please contact email@example.com
Complete Micro-Credentials in bundles to receive Micro-Qualification (MQ). Users that complete all Micro-Credentials may be eligible for further post-secondary certification in Business or Public Administration.
Micro-Credentials Available for Registration