Find Your True North.
Connect With Us!
Proud to be Northern Entrance Award
If you are a domestic student who is applying to study from within Canada and you conﬁrm the offer we make to you to study with us, as well as register and pay your deposit early, you will receive $1,000 to $1,500 to put towards your second semester tuition fees. All domestic students qualify for this, but it’s important to confirm and register before the start of the Fall 2022 semester.
- All 2 and 3-year Diploma Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Pre-Service Firefighter
Eligibility: Indigenous students taking any full-time program.
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering Technician
- Welding Technician and Welder Fitter programs
- Environmental Technician: Water and Wastewater Systems Operations
- Electrical Engineering Technician & Technology programs
- Social Service Worker
- Early Childhood Education
- Addiction & Mental Health Worker
More Details on the Bursary
Please note that students are eligible for one (1) Proud to be Northern Entrance Award. For example, if an Indigenous student were coming for Business – Marketing, instead of $1,000, they would be eligible for $1,500, not both awards.
- For domestic applicants only, enrolled full-time.
- Eligible students will be required to pay their remaining first semester tuition fees by semester start date.
- The Proud to be Northern Bursary will be applied towards second semester tuition fees on day 10 of the semester. The remainder of tuition fees will be paid by the student.
- If student is deemed as part-time, or as withdrawn formally (documentation completed) or informally (no attendance, no appropriate documentation or communication) any time during ﬁrst semester or second semester, regular full fees are due; the entrance award is forfeited.
- Only one such award per person, a subsequent program enrolment does not qualify.
How To Confirm Your Offer
- Conﬁrm your offer to Northern College
- Go to Ontario Colleges.
- Login using your username and password.
- Click on the View Offers tab.
- Select the offer of admission you wish to accept, and click CONFIRM.
How To Process Deposit and Tuition Payment
Pay online at mynorthern.ca by logging in with your username and password located on your Offer of Admission. Select MyAccount located on the left and start the process.
Pay at a Canadian Bank or Financial Institution Payment made at your bank will take approximately 5 days to be send to Northern. These payments are available at the 5 major banks: CIBC, BMO, RBC, Scotia, and TD.