Connect With Us!
Proud to be Northern Entrance Award
Domestic students who conﬁrm their offer and register with deposit by April 12, 2021 in eligible full-time programs will receive $1000 applied towards second semester tuition fees.
After April 12, the bursary amount is $500 for students who confirm and register with deposit by May 15, 2021.
- 2 and 3-year Diploma programs
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN)
- Pre-Service Fireﬁghter
- Welder Fitter Technician
More Details on the Bursary
- For domestic applicants only, enrolled full-time.
- $1000 if conﬁrm and register with deposit before April 12, 2021.
- $500 if confirm and register with deposit before May 15, 2021.
- Eligible students will be required to pay their remaining first semester tuition fees by semester start date.
- The Proud to be Northern Bursary will be applied towards second semester tuition fees on day 10 of the semester. The remainder of tuition fees will be paid by the student.
- If student is deemed as part-time, or as withdrawn formally (documentation completed) or informally (no attendance, no appropriate documentation or communication) any time during ﬁrst semester or second semester, regular full fees are due; the entrance award is forfeited.
- Only one such award per person, a subsequent program enrolment does not qualify.
How To Confirm Your Offer
- Conﬁrm your offer to Northern College
- Go to Ontario Colleges.
- Login using your username and password.
- Click on the View Offers tab.
- Select the offer of admission you wish to accept, and click CONFIRM.
How To Process Deposit and Tuition Payment
Pay online at mynorthern.ca by logging in with your username and password located on your Offer of Admission. Select MyAccount located on the left and start the process.
Pay at a Canadian Bank or Financial Institution Payment made at your bank will take approximately 5 days to be send to Northern. These payments are available at the 5 major banks: CIBC, BMO, RBC, Scotia, and TD.