Transcript Requests

You’ve completed courses, or a program, at Northern and now you need a copy of your transcript?

First of all, congratulations!

Now here’s how we can help you.

Unofficial Transcripts

Current students can find unofficial transcripts and course outlines by logging in to the Student PortalShould you require assistance logging in to the Student Portal, please email or call 1-866-999-0799.

Official Transcripts

Recent graduates will receive official transcripts upon completion of their designated programming at the end of the year. If you require additional transcripts or require a transcript outside of the graduation timeline a request must be made using the request form. Transcripts will not be released if you have fees owing. All fees must be paid in full to the Accounts Receivable Department. If you have graduated recently (within the last 2 months) an additional request for transcripts will not be processed until official documents have been issued.

Alumni and former students can request an official Northern College transcript through the Student Portal. If there are fees owing on your account, a transcript will not be provided. Should you require assistance logging in to the Student Portal, please email or call 1-866-999-0799. 

Students at Partner Institutions

Laurentian University and Algoma University Students
Please contact your respective universities to request transcripts and/or diplomas. Northern College will not be able to fulfill these types of requests.

Northern College at Pures – Toronto
If you are attending Northern College at Pures – Toronto, please contact or call +1 (416) 290-0200.

Important Information

If you were registered under another name ie. maiden name at the time you graduated, then the transcript will be printed with that name. If your name has been legally changed, then proof of the name change is required prior to any change being made to the student record system. The only legal documents accepted for a name change are issued through the Ministry – a birth certificate, marriage license or legal name change document.

For more information, please contact