Northern College People Finder

Student Services, Accessibility and Student Advisors

Haileybury Campus
Student Services:
General Advising & Accessibility Services Inquiries:
International Support Services:
International Housing:
Indigenous Support Services:

Kirkland Lake
For inquiries, please contact or Appointments will need to be made to speak with someone from Student Services and Advising.

Timmins Campus
General inquiries:
Registering and questions regarding accommodations:
Pre-admissions testing:
International Support Services:
Indigenous Support Services:

Do you need to see your faculty member (professor or instructor) or coordinator?
Please email them to schedule an appointment before coming to campus.

Coordinator List 2020 – 2021 – Updated January 25, 2021