Managing conflict and dealing with difficult behaviours in the workplace can be tricky, complicated, and, stressful. Research confirms that not managing conflict and dealing with difficult behaviours at work can lead to reduced productivity, morale, and can snowball into resentment and bitterness, to name a few. Because of these and other reasons, how we handle these issues in the workplace can set the tone of what the workplace culture will be like. Learn how to implement strategies for continuous conflict management. Walk away knowing how to create an effective working environment and so much more!
Instructor will be on site at the Timmins Campus, however this course is available to attend by video conference at our Haileybury, Moosonee and Kirkland Lake Campus locations with a minimum of 2-3 participants per site for ease of group activities.
For companies who need to be invoiced, please complete the Registration Form – Timmins.
- Learn the causes of and reasons for conflict
- Learn the steps to managing and dealing with people in conflict
- Define difficult behaviors
- Understand the reasons and causes of challenging behavior
- Learn different techniques and tools to better cope, interact with & deal with difficult people in daily encounters
- Create practical solutions for dealing with difficult behaviours and situations
- Identify the best strategies to work better… with almost everyone
- Learn how to create an effective working environment
- Gain a greater and more holistic understanding of conflict
- Increase your confidence and competence in managing conflict and difficult conversations
- Appreciate the pros and cons of conflict
- Increase your confidence and competence in dealing with difficult behaviours and situations
- Interact more effectively with difficult people
- Gain a better understanding of one’s emotions that arise from difficult conversations
- Increase self-awareness in terms of managing one’s responses better
- Value the technique of debriefing after difficult situations
For more information, please contact:
705-235-3211 ext. 2202