This is a 1 day course.
Learning Objectives for Participants
- Learn how to recognize the signs of escalating behaviour.
- Understand how to respond proactively and appropriately during episodes of chaos.
- Learn how to mitigate risk and stabilize situations.
- Anticipate in order to plan subsequent responses (expect the unexpected).
- Learn how to debrief after a contentious situation.
- Gain confidence and competence in de-escalating contentious situations.
- Appreciate the professional value of dealing with crisis situations.
- Appreciate the need to be flexible and adaptable to situations.
- Understand the importance of creating a supportive environment that generates empowerment and engagement.
Target Audience: New and/or current mangers and frontline staff would benefit from this course.
For this course, the minimum number of participants is 8 and the maximum is 18.
Methodology: This course will be presented in a highly interactive manner, with a power point presentation. Individual and group activities and case studies will intersperse the session.
Course Type: Classroom (on-site or virtual)
Course Features: Theory, practice, group discussion, and activities ensure that learning objectives are met.
For more information, contact email@example.com or 705-235-3211 ext. 2270.