Duration: 1 Day Workshop
- Identify the four simple yet best practice approaches that assist organizations to bring new energy and commitment to their work as well as build a supportive work environment
- Explore and learn concepts to develop a roadmap for positive cultural change within their organization.
- Assist and enable their respective organizations to adopt remarkable practices that profoundly improve morale, as well as internal and client relationships.
- Learn how to enhance personnel effectiveness, accountability, and productivity while improving customer satisfaction.
- Improve teamwork through supportive attitudes and perspectives toward group initiatives.
- Empower staff by change rather than pressure.
- Return to work renewed by the possibilities of the FISH! Philosophy.
- Encourage and motivate colleagues to embrace the FISH! Philosophy.
- Understand the importance of amazing service that makes customers want to come back again and again.
- Build a culture where employees love to give their 100% best every day.
- Create and develop effective leaders who inspire and model through their examples.
- Enhance teamwork, accountability and build trust
- Be inspired, feel alive and engaged in the work they do
Frontline staff and managers (senior and middle) as well as personnel who are willing to share and participate in building better personal and professional relationships to benefit their respective organization.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 705-235-3211 ext. 2270