This is a 1 day workshop.
- Who are they/the basics.
- The under 30 workforce: high-maintenance, high-performance.
- Comprehending and appreciating a generation that prefers virtual problem-solving and decision-making.
- How generations X and Y employees deal with and manage change.
- Other particulars about X and Y (X- highly creative, productive and independent; Y- addiction to change, constantly questioning and challenging others at all levels; what motivates generations X and Y).
- Bridging generational gaps/generations working more collaboratively.
- The generation clash: how to minimize the conflict (6 steps).
- The common trait.
- Five important steps for employers/organizations.
- How to successfully manage the mixture of ages: cross-generational techniques.
- How leadership from different ages can work well together.
- Five recommendations to keep your workplace and leadership brand aligned with the needs of three or four very different groups of workers.
- The golden and platinum rule.
- Creating an appealing environment: Promoting creativity and independent thinking.
- Benefits that align with generation X and Y values.
- Adjusting and evolving your management style, your work environment.
- The impact of generations X and Y on today’s workplace.
- The rising rift between generation X and Y.
- On-going education.
- Relevant resources.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-235-3211 ext.2270