This is a 1 day workshop.
- methods to develop and fine-tune hiring skills
- the various types of interviews (purpose, advantages/disadvantages)
- the structure and methodology of an interview
- new interviews tactics and strategies
- an appreciation of the relevance of the interview process
- new ideas in designing interviews
- better analytical and assessment skills in selecting the successful candidate for the identified position
Target Audience: New and/or current supervisors/managers and those working more closely in Human Resources would benefit from this course.
For more information, contact email@example.com or 705-235-3211 ext. 2270