Register Online – Timmins Campus
For companies who need to be invoiced, please complete the NTD Registration Form.
Instructor will be on site at the Timmins Campus, however this course is available to attend by video conference at our Kirkland Lake, Haileybury and Moosonee Campus locations with a minimum of 2-3 participants per site for ease of group activities.
Advance Yourself. Advance Your Team. Advance Your Organization.
Increasing profits, attaining strategic goals and objectives, being the employer of choice, having a positive and healthy workplace, as well as hiring and retaining a committed staff all contribute to the success and sustainability of your organization. However, these and many more key factors rely heavily upon one critical element: leadership.
You are invited to a fresh and unique conference where the “must-have” leadership skills will be presented in a fashion that will not only teach you valuable insights, proven to work in a “real world” environment but also expand your professional development to a multi-faceted leader that people want to follow. Get the latest leadership issues, trends, and results-boosting strategies.
Now is your time to ADVANCE YOURSELF. Leaders never stop learning. Join us for this one-day course where you’ll learn new perspectives, practical tools and key takeaways, as well as actionable steps to become a better leader.
- Learn various and latest theories and concepts on leadership
- Identify the difference between management and leadership
- Recognize your style of leadership
- Lead with emotional intelligence
- Build and sustain organizational culture
- Learn how to lead through change and growth
- Be able to create and lead high performance teams
- Gain an appreciation of being a person of influence
- Understand and manage conflict
- Gain insight and harness critical thinking skills
- Appreciate the value of building partnerships with all stakeholders
For more information, please contact:
Tel: 705-235-3211 ext. 1-2202 or firstname.lastname@example.org